Wednesday 23 March 2016

Portable Potting Bench

My wife was having trouble getting down to re-pot the plants in the garden due to her back problems. I was looking through the back of the garage and found an old portable washing stand from when we used to go camping.

We don't really have anywhere permanent for potting bench so I decided to upcycle the wash stand.

I had a couple of old pallets left so used this to make a box and shelf to fit over the wire frame. I all folds flat when not in use and fits inside our small shed. I also made a lid for the top of the box to cover it over from rain for the times we do leave it out for a while.

Here are a few pictures of the finished bench,



1 comment :

  1. Componentbuy is one of the fastest growing distributors of Semiconductors and electronic Components in the world.Supports more than 20 Millions of Electronic components sourcing needs with Engineering Data support. Locating all your required components for your design and production needs.
    Our website will act as tool for the sourcing and Design engineers on the components needs.
    componentbuy.com

    ReplyDelete